Meshcheryakov Anatoliy Semenovich, Doctor of pedagogicalsciences, professor, sub-department of welding, casting production and materials science, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Modernization of the system of professional education today directs towards implementation of a competence approach into the university education process. It is especially topical in conditions of educational paradigm change, when a specialist receives ready-made knowledge necessary not just for public production, but also for realization of personal opportunities. The goal of the article is to study a sign of the call of times as a factor of engineering specialist integration.
Materials and methods. The set objectives were solved through the analysis of didactic materials, published in various sources of psychological-pedagogical nature, mostly in journal, accredited by the supreme certification commission, as well as in monographs and methodological guidelines. Methodological base is oriented at competence-modular technologies, forming common professional competences of engineering specialists by means of disciplines of heat-and-power engineering cycle.
Results. It is shown that the revealed nonidentity of interests of “consumers” of education (personality, production-consumer and society in general) should smooth over settling the contradictions: on the one hand, independence of their social status, on the other – understanding their similar importance (significance) in achieving social well-being, that is the essence of the target component of education. Practical importance of the research lies in revealing the necessity of mastering a variety of functional specifics of technical systems not only as objects of technology, but also as obtaining the knowledge of “nontechnical” nature, i.e. metaqualities of humanitarian nature.
Conclusions. Educational paradigm change as a stimulating motive for implementation of competence-modular technologies in the student educational process is an element of research novelty. Changing a direction of the educational process, the new paradigm also changes the idea of theoretical importance of the research. In course of engineering specialist training there appears a necessity in the form of diktat to include in the structure of technical knowledge the elements from the field of animate nature, technology and inanimate nature by means of disciplines of common professional training. Thus, the pedagogical sciences gets enriched by the knowledge of humanitarian-social nature.
competence, new, educational paradigm, “educated person”, multiple-aspect and polyfunctional nature of engineering activity, modular-testing technologies, signs of main subject of labour, metaqualities of humanitarian nature.
1. Orlov V. V. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Perm University]. 2007, iss. 6 (11), pp. 32–36.
2. Maslyanka Yu. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 1 (25).
3. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 1 (25).
4. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 3 (27).
5. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 4 (28).
6. Novikov A. M. Postindustrial'noe obrazovanie [Postindustrial education]. Moscow: Egves, 2008, 136 p.
7. Printsipy modul'nogo obucheniya: metod. razrabotka dlya prepodavateley. Sost. O. G. Provorova [Principles of modular education: methodological course book for teachers. Compiled by O.G. Provorova]. Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyarsk. gos. un-t, 2006, 32 p.
8. Artigue M., M. Perrin Glorian For the learning of mathematics. 1991, no. 11, pp. 13–17.
9. Douady R. Proceedings of 11th PME Conference. Montreal, Canada, 1987, vol. 3, pp. 222–228.
10. Choshanov M. A. Inzheneriya obuchayushchikh tekhnologiy [Engineering of instructing technologies]. Moscow: BINOM, Laboratoriya znaniy, 2011, 239 p.
11. Choshanov M. A. Didaktika i inzheneriya [Didactics and engineering]. Moscow: BINOM, Laboratoriya znaniy, 2012.
12. Lednev V. S. Soderzhanie obrazovaniya: ucheb. posobie [Content of education: tutorial]. Moscow: Vyssh. shk., 1989, 360 p.
13. Klimov E. A. Vvedenie v psikhologiyu truda: ucheb. [Introduction into labour psychology: tutorial]. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. gos. un-ta ; Akademiya, 2004, 336 p.
14. Kupriyanova G. S., Meshcheryakov A. S. Didakticheskie materialy k izucheniyu distsiplin teplo-energeticheskogo tsikla: modul'no-testovye tekhnologii: ucheb. posobie [Didactic materials to study the disciplines of heat-and-energy engineering cycle: modulartesting technologies: tutorial]. Penza : Izd-vo PGU, 2012, 188 p.